- The New England Venture Summit, presented by youngStartup Ventures, is the premier industry gathering connecting senior executives of early stage and emerging growth companies, venture capitalists, angel investors, technology transfer professionals, university researchers, incubators, successful entrepreneurs and premier service providers.
- 12th Annual MIT Venture Capital Conference – The MIT Venture Capital Conference addresses the most important current issues in the venture capital industry. For 12 years, the conference has attracted leading investors and entrepreneurs to participate in discussions at the core of venture investing and company building. Webcasts of the 2008 MIT Venture Capital Conference are available on the website.
- www.outright.com – “Outright is free, simple bookkeeping and will remain so. We do plan to charge a nominal fee for innovative services yet to come.”
- www.evernote.com – cloud-based service that helps you to remember everything.
- Fenwick & West’s Silicon Valley venture capital survey finds that up rounds exceeded down rounds last quarter for the first time this year — 41% of rounds were up, 36% down and 23% flat. Read more…
- 10 Largest VC-Backed M&A Exits of 2009
- www.businessinsider.com/alleyinsider – Silicon Alley Insider (SAI)