- Greylock Partners – Greylock is growing while most other VC firms are shrinking (source). Greylock uses year-by-year budgets to determine management fees, rather than a predetermined percentage of committed capital (i.e., the industry standard).
- Blog by Ben Holmes, a Partner at Index Ventures
- blogs.wsj.com/venturecapital/ – produced by the editors of Dow Jones VentureWire, Venture Capital Dispatch tracks the fast-moving developments at the intersection of high-tech innovation and venture capital finance.
- WSJ Venture Capital – another VC WSJ resource
- VC and Startup Funding Resources by Business Week
- Very pragmatic presentation by Mint’s CEO Aaron Patzer’s
- Interview with Angel Aydin Senkut (his portfolio – average investments between 25K and 50K) by www.vator.tv.
- Venture Wire – paid resource