- “professional angel investors seek investments that have the potential to return at least 10 or more times their original investment within 5 years” by Wikipedia. Nevertheless, the actual effective internal rate of return for a typical successful portfolio of angel investments is, in reality, typically as ‘low’ as 20-30%
- The Angel Capital Association is North America’s professional alliance of angel groups.
- he Angel Capital Education Foundation (ACEF) is a charitable organization devoted to education and research in the field of angel investing.
- Directory of Angel Organizations
- The New Jersey Technology Council (NJTC) provides business support, networking opportunities, information, advocacy and recognition of technology companies and their leaders.
- Jumpstart – Angel network in NJ