- Kauffman Foundation (www.kauffman.org) – the world’s largest foundation devoted to entrepreneurship.
- “Obama administration is dedicated to boosting entrepreneurism in the United States and another countries where talent is wider spread by opportunity often is not.” by Hillary Clinton (video message).
- Inc 500 | 5000 Companies – full list.
- Venture Capital Investment Competition (VCIC) – The Venture Capital Investment Competition® began in the middle of the technology bubble in 1998 as an educational event for MBAs to learn about venture funding. Unlike business plan competitions in which students pitch their own ideas to investors, at VCIC the students are the investors, and real entrepreneurs pitch to them.
- Venture Association of New Jersey (VANJ) – organizer of Entrepreneurs Expo & Elevator Pitch Olympics.
- New Jersey Entrepreneurs Forum (NJEF) – is a non-profit corporation (a 20+ year old training and education program ) with the mission to assist the entrepreneurs and management teams of young technology companies.
- November 12th – "Venture Banking in Your Future" – presented by Rick White and Ed Riegel, Silicon Valley Bank
- December 10th – "Angel Investor Panel" – presented by Dan Conley
- The New Jersey Business Incubation Network (NJBIN) – a collaborative state-wide community of business experts and resource facilities dedicated to enhancing the commercial success of early stage entrepreneurial companies, growing higher paying jobs …
- The National Business Incubation Association (NBIA) – serves more than 1,900 members in over 60 nations.
- NJ Life Science & Technology (nj.gov link)